November 07, 2008

Run Forest Run.

This is quite a belated post. Uploaded the pics earlier but never got the time to finish editing it. Anyways, this was my post bday and bro's pre bday dinner with my aunt. We had dinner on the 27th in Bubba Gump at the Curve then proceeded for dessert in The Apartment. First time here.

Appetizer- Some salad.

Shrimps. It was yummy but kinda pricey for shrimps :/My fav!!! Calamari rings! :oForgot what this was.......
With bro.
supposedly "emo" post.
With ah yee.My drink which i love. Run Forest Run. a smoothie, very yummy smoothie :DStrawberry Meringue thing in The Apartment. Nice ambience. Sorry bout the very "grainy" pic. Camera ran out of battery so it did this to all the pics taken at the end before it died. hahaha. Yup. And that's all. It was one week before EOS so I wasn't THAT into the whole camwhoring mode. k then. bye!
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: