November 20, 2008

I'm a pleased girl! :P

Just got back from retail therapy-ing in Pavillion. OMG. I tell you, there so many shops I don't think I even finished walking like 2 WHOLE floors. At the same time, it's like working out too wlaking from one end to the other and into the shops. haha. It's so nice shopping there :) The Forever 21 there is like SUPER BIG and they have Charles and Keith there - i like :) teehee. I'm so excited even as I'm typing this entry.hahaha.

Well, I spent quite alot today shopping but it was worth it! Well, at least I thought it was. haha. Bought shoes, pants, accessories, nail polish, baking stuffs (I absolutely love grocery shopping in Mercato!) and some other stuffs I can't remember. I need more cash. Sponsors anyone? :D

Aaaaaaaahh. *grins widely* The joys of being a girl and shopping <3

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: