November 17, 2008

Bored to the bone :/

Random-ness:

I added new jigbigs to my pair of Crocs. Haha. Cute rite rite rite? I especially like the rainbow one. Brightens up my day everytime I look at it :)

I'm sooo bored already with the holidays. I feel like I'm just wasting each day, waiting for time to pass. I'm not complaining bout' days which I actually know what to do though. Like today, I went for facial again like after almost 1 year. The process of removing blackheads and oilseeds made me tear and squirm like a worm (hey, that rhymes!) but I'm left with a pretty smooth complexion now. The redness from all the pinching and poking would take about 2 days to subside I hope :S Woohoo :)After that I'll have nice skin for about 2-3 months and then it'll get clogged up all over again by the polluted Malaysian environment :(
So now that I've got facial done, what's next? I feel like getting a manicure but hmm, no point wasting money for something I can do myself huh? Cos' I won't be getting them fancy-smancy nail art stuffs, I rather prefer plain colours, which I can really do myself. So yes, no manicures then-unless I feel like pampering myself :)
I'm already done watching movies on DVDs and catching up on series, eg. Heroes. Been going out with friends as well, slumber party done, shopping (but I don't wanna be broke so soon so I gotta control), what else is there? Oh no, oh no. Have I run out of stuffs to do for the hols? :( This is TERRIBLE.
So yea, anyone who has plans for me, or plans to hang out with me, just give me a call k? I'd see what I can do ;P
omg, I feel so desperate for stuffs to do now :(
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: