November 24, 2008

Stuffs I've been up to.

So as you all already know, I've been VERY free lately so I'm kinda addicted to baking. Made banana crumb muffins last weekend, first by myself then on Saturday night, with Amanda, Amelia and Aaron. They were helpful, really. (although Aaron went off halfway with bro to watch tv, Amelia half studying her chemical engineering notes while pouring sugar in the wrong places). Amanda was fine though :) Yup. We had fun. Chatting and baking at the same time at my place till late.Was really fun though. We should do it more often :)Aaron stirring the dough. It's really tougher than it looks.Us three.Busy :)

TA-DAH! Banana crumb muffins! It was really really nice. Made quite a lot and brought to church on Sunday to give people. Made for youths too on Saturday. Mei and Che loves the top part- apparently it's the nicest wor...

So yes, hols are in, everyone from everywhere (all parts of the world are coming back slowly). Thanks you for getting me half a dozen of Krispy Kremes all the way from Down Under and coming to my house to give it to me. Really appreciate it, and boy! it's YUMMY :D
And it's evident that Christmas (which just happens to be my favourite holiday!) is really REALLY near when Starbucks is selling it's Christmas favourite, Toffee Nut Frapp!! Love it!
Better stop before I get addicted and fat-TER! :(
But it's just too nice!! (=.=)"Toffee Nut Frappucino with whipped cream!! ooo-oooh. and topped off with Toffee Nut sprinklies! aaa! the joys :DMe with my cuppa that my bro bought for me. He's the best :)
btw, pic taken with his new Nikon SLR. Pretty clear I should say. haha.
Anyways, carolling practises are going in full swing when SPM is over. Gonna be real busy then. Need some help. Any ideas what colours should the carolling group wear this year? :S
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: