November 15, 2008

God, I love you. SO MUCH.

Guess what people? I passed my much dreaded End of Semester (EOS) 2 exam!
On the day the results came out (14/11/08), I purposely went there 2 hours later, at 12pm from the actual release time at 10am to avoid bumping into most batch mates. haha. yes. I am THAT paranoid. oh wells, anyways, I got the slip and I admit, I was shaking while tearing at the perforated sides. I said a little prayer before opening it and once I did, I screamed and hugged XiaoWen, who was standing there beside me.*phew* A sense of relieved overwhelmed me. For the past week after EOS and OSPE, I've been doing nothing but anticipating for this moment. And boy, did God work His ways.

So yea, what I'm trying to say is that it wasn't me, but it was really God's miracle. God's grace, everything. He has once again showed me that if we are faithful to him and ask of Him, He will give it to us. I really really do believe that. God is just so amazing! The works that he has done in my life and lives of people around me. It really is a miracle that I actually passed let alone made it to sem 3. Woohoo! I'm officially a 2nd year Medical student!!! haha. I'm so happy! :) And to all you batchmates who passed and did well, congrats, and see you guys in sem 3. Looking forward to it.

To God be the glory :)

xoxo, elvyna.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:') He is faithful