February 25, 2008

A New Beginning

Wee! Finally started uni today. Well, orientation la. IMU isn't that bad, really. Met Mervyn there (which was quite a surprise as I had no idea he wanted to go there). Met Tiff's UK friend- Wei Phin there too. So yea, hung out with the both of them today. They're really funny. Got to know Wei Phin more. He's a nice guy. Met a few new people as well. Pretty cool.

Orientation started at 8am, I overestimated my time, thinking there would be jams and all so I left earlier and reached at 7.25am. Estimation totally out :S Anyways, there were many ppl there already-with their parents as well. Met some people from HELP, Jian, Ziyan, Kei Li, Stacie.. It actually isn't that bad. Haha. Today was boring. Registered, heard the speech, took the pledge/oath, took picture of the whole med intake( in our lab coats-so weird) and had refreshments.

Went for lunch after that with Arafat in Decanter. Not a ditcher anymore:) The first "almost" productive day I've had in 8 months. I'm pretty satisfied. Hope tomorrow would be better!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: