February 20, 2008

Fallen out.

It was a really emotional night. The crying- haven't done it for some time for that reason. I said the F-word. For the first time. I was THAT pissed/angry/sad/glad. Mixed feelings that add up to God-knows-what. What does he think I am? Some person that will never get angry or sad? Someone without emotions? What the hell. He knew I wasn't alright and yet, he still talked. I said I'll hate him for the rest of my life. He didn't reply.

Woke up today feeling better. It's like nothing matters anymore. He can do whatever he want, and I don't wanna know or be a part of it. I don't mind listening occassionally, but I just can't face him-for now. And you ever got the feeling when you thought you knew someone but they turn out to be totally different? I guess you never really know people. Even friends. No one is honest. I wonder how much more I don't know.

Whatever it is, I think I've successfully fallen out of love with him. I hope I did.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: