February 19, 2008

A day of farewells.

Before I start telling bout my day, I just want to share something really stupid. As I was walking in my room to get the memory card from my camera, I stupidly walked into the bed frame and now I have a stupid and VERY painful blue-black on my left shin. Shites:( I am seriously so clumsy all the time:(

Anyways, went for lunch with Pearly at Delicious in BV2 today. The last time I'll see her until she comes back next. She was still the same ol' funny and nice Pearly. haha. Was fun chatting and catching up with her. After lunch, went around the boutiques in Bangsar for a lil retail therapy (bought a pair of heels for damn cheap-so proud!) then I dropped her home (i seriously don't know why I thought she lived in bangsar all this while:S) cos I had a Starbucks outing with Dyan after that.

Camwhoring in my car at the 3-minute traffic light to Centrepoint.

So yea, met up with Dyan. JunKing came half an hour later and park illegally some more. Typical. It was alright at first. We were chatting as per normal, and then she started feeling jittery with butterflies. It was contagious and pretty soon after that, I started feeling that way too. JunKing said he felt his muscles were weak but I have a feeling it's cos he was having a fever (btw, get well soon!). But that all aside, I think it's cos Dyan's finally leaving-for real- like seriously-for real REAL. Which is really really sad :( sighs..Guess now I'll really really be having Starbucks redrawal syndrome. Oh wells, it's probably for the better. Lastly, just wanted to say, I'll miss you Pearly and Dyan, and I miss you too Sashi. (oh yea, junking too since I dont see him AT ALL nowadays :P)

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: