February 20, 2008

I don't need the pain. Once is enough.

Everyone is telling me stuffs. To make things better or worse, I really don't know. I don't know what to do. But I know what's RIGHT to do. I think the best way is to be alone in this. I can't tell anyone anything anymore. Never again. People I think I trust, they all just keep betraying me. I can't stand the disappointment. Not just from people, friends, close friends. He never did like me. I can't believe I was so naive into believing that he did. All his freaking stupid lies. And all the while, he was falling for her. What does that make me? I'm glad everyone's gone for a change. I'm glad they won't have a chance to hurt me anymore. Emotions are running wild. He took all the love I had to give and threw it away. Just like that. What the heck, it's meaningless. Who gives a damn bout all the whining?

I'm done listening to excuses. It's bleeding inside. The pain's unbearable (and it's not even cos of him). I've learnt my lesson. Don't trust people easily. Honestly, I'm pitying him now. Pathetic.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: