February 13, 2008

Farewell Shair Ein ):

Went out to OU today for Shair Ein's farewell (well, sorta). Let's see.. I've known her since my primary school days and we were quite close then up till now. Especially in college. Sigh. I'm so gonna miss her craziness and hysterical antics. Couldn't hold back tears then. She's a really great friend and I'm gonna miss her loads! She's coming back in Dec so I'll look forward to that :)
We have the exact same cameras. What a coincidence!
Jon, Shair Ein and I at Chilli's. Chicken Crispers!!On a superly-duperly random note: I got 2 new pets. Two hermit crabs (wanted one but was scared it'll die of loneliness). The one on the left is Bobo and the one on the right is Coco. Haha. Great names eh?:) They're eating my sunmaid raisins in the pic!! Yummy;P I really hope they won't die on me. I'll try my best!!! :D

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: