April 13, 2011

Nutella cupcakes.



Nutella Cream Cheese Frosting on Vanilla and Chocolate cupcake. Didn't have any recipe for the icing. Just had an idea to make Nutella icing since I'm a Nutella-addict (: Turned out pretty ok but I feel I should've added MORE Nutella. A little more never hurts anyone right?


First time making decorations using Royal Icing as well. There you go, my semi-retarded butterfly. Gotta practise more so it'll turn out better (:

Adult Psych last day tomorrow, which means there's an assessment. Hope I'll do ok. Can't believe 3 weeks just flew by like that. Halls are kinda quiet now since most students have already gone home/holidays for the Easter break. Medical student life - 5 weeks holiday becoming a 1 week break. Would've been a couple of days initially if not for the royal wedding. Thank you Prince William and Kate Middleton. Ah well. Better than nothing I suppose (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: