April 07, 2011

Why do I feel like this is becoming more of a food blog? :/

Been baking quite a lot the past couple of days. Don't know why, its a sudden addiction I think but it's really therapeutic and makes me feel happy, somehow. Not that I'm feeling particularly down in the first place, don't get me wrong. So anyways, here's a pic of dinner today (which consists of leftover chicken and mash potatoes+ aubergine+ tomatoes from the day before) added with green beans for that false sense of "healthy" eating because anything green is good, RIGHT? (:


And because I've been eating the products of my baking, i.e. chocolate cupcakes, coffee cake, etc.. I bought a new snack today which is DEFINITELY healthy. It's called Ryvita ( I think the name has something to do with the main ingredient being wholegrain rye flour) and its really crunchy and yummy! There are like loads of stuff on it - sesame seeds, soya... OK. It's probably not THAT yummy on its own but with hummus/cheese, it's not too bad. Keeps me full and hey, at least it's healthy!


Multigrain Ryvita.

Bought stuffs today to make apple crumble over the weekend for a potluck party. Gonna top it off with vanilla ice cream. Fingers crossed let's hope it turns out great! :D

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: