December 08, 2009

The space between my fingers are where yours fit perfectly (:



Just finished decorating my SUPER chocolate cupcakes (ok, I don't know what it's called but its DAMN chocolatey!). The cupcake is chocolate, there's a chocolate filling in it, and the frosting's chocolate too! haha. Overdose on chocolate much? :D First time making this flavour and first time making something with a filling! haha. Hope it's yummy, i havent tried it yet. It's a bit late for a cupcake right now. Gave one to bro though and he said its nice, but then again, don't think I can really take his word for it. haha.

Ooo, and I love the cupcake box I bought from the baking supplies shop. So cool it can hold the cupcake in place. Now I won't have cupcakes falling all over the place when I'm transporting them. Happy! (:

Darn tired now. Better sleep since I've got selectives tmr.

hmm.. What should I bake next? (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: