December 09, 2009

If you light a match, you're bound to feel the flame.

And so my favourite season of the year is just around the corner (:
So darn EXCITED! (:

When I think Christmas, I think cinammon scented gingerbread man, Christmas lights, trees, decorations, presents, Christmas carols, snow (though we don't have it here), etc..

I don't know why it's my favourite holiday of the year but everytime Christmas draws near, a warm tingly feeling occurs in me. I feel comfortable, I feel at peace.

Took me many years to realize why. But I'm grateful anyhow. It's not just another holiday, another festive celebration, another time to get presents (though i'm not complaining), but it's also the day our Saviour was born over 2,000 years ago! (: Twas' the day that changed everything and made creation and everything else fall perfectly in place. Twas' the day we were given a chance at salvation with the birth of baby Jesus (:

So let's take time this Christmas to ponder on the true meaning of Christmas. After all's been said and done, let's have fun and enjoy the holidays too! (: HOHOHO. omg, damn lame :D
Self shot pic on a christmas bauble in IMU. yes, I have nothing else better to do! (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: