December 03, 2009

All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as i'm laughing with you.

Exams are over! (well, they were over last week but my internet was is down so I'm blogging from IMU's computer). Anyways, it was pretty okay I think, after i went to the feedback session- can pass la :/

Today's the Christmas party thing organized by Christian Fellowship and Catholic Society. Had the lunch on in the Atrium which ended at 2. Been busy doing decorations for the atrium the past 2-3 days since Jeremy kinda "volunteered" me to be in charge for deco. The end result was quite pretty I must say, and I'm so proud of all those who helped me, and grateful too. The next part of the event is later on tonight at 7.00pm. It's gonna be even more awesome than the day one cos' there's drama by the semester 1's and dance and all. Can't wait!!!

So I'm having my selectives now. Chose Community Medicine, I don't know why. It has to be the most boring thing on earth !! :/ Should've chosen like Greek Mythology thingy or Literature. Anyways, too late to regret, better make the best of it. Btw, class is at 8-10.15 am EVERYDAY :( Meaning I've gots to wake at 6.30am :( Meaning I can't sleep at 3-4am anymore or else i'd die (x_x)

Gonna be busy starting this weekend, filled with practises for Christmas drama in church. Saturday from 11-2pm and Sunday from 2-5pm :/ Can die from overpractising. Oh wells, I'm not really complaining, kinda like it (: I like my song. Hope I wont get a sore throat or something come that day.

On another note, I'm completely absoultely going insane, i think. Exams're over but I have nothing to do so I'm studying again :/ Actually I think its kinda good to start studying now since my End of Semester exam for Sem5 is in like~6 months. Not much time for 9 systems I must say :S Oh oh! And I'm also like addicted to Michael Buble's new album, and also OwlCity (although almost all the songs sound the same-I still can't differentiate it but yea, it's just nice to listen to). Paramore's new album is damn nice too (: I always think Hayley Williams rock (:

OK. I think I should stop. I'm writing so much. Its been a while since I had such a lengthy wordy post with no pictures. argh! I should start my jogging plan now before christmas comes and then there's no turning back. Help. *gulps*

I wanna dye my hair/straighten and also go shopping! ok. lol. bye.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: