December 10, 2009

For the way you're something I'd never choose, But at the same time something I don't want to lose.


Watched Disney's Princess and the Frog today with Lilian. We were technically the first people to watch it since it came out today and we watched the first show at 11.45am. Early right? lol. Anyways, the cinema was pretty packed also. Blame school holidays -_- Anyways, the movie was so cute. I wouldn't say it's very exciting and all but I guess maybe I was expecting quite a bit. It was pretty entertaining though (:


Disney's first African American princess movie, did well, I must say. Well, this is just my personal opinion. Starts of typical, Prince Naveen gets himself changed into a
frog, and the only way to break the spell is to kiss a princess. He sees Tiana and asks her to kiss him, and under certain circumstances, she does. But what happens then? She becomes a frog too! (albeit a pretty frog I must say) So begins their adventure together to turn back into humans. The ending's a bit clichéd, but I guess all Disney movies have to have happy endings. Not complaining though (: The adventure part was nice. Oh and watch out for Charlotte too, she's so hyper she's freaky that way. haha. Lilian I were like laughing at her antics the whole time! But she's a nice person.

Oh, and P/S# The antagonist in the movie, the Shadow man, is actually pretty scary. Like no kidding, he IS scary kind. Was kinda freaked Disney would have such an evil side to it. Or maybe I get scared easily :/

Anyhows, a good movie, should just watch it to be entertained. And listen to the soundtrack- it's pretty good. I'm currently addicted to the ending credit song by Ne-Yo - Never Knew I Needed. So good!! I might just buy download the soundtrack (: Hehe.

Who knew frogs could be so adorable? ;)
*You wanna be my frog?* :D

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: