July 27, 2009

somewhere we went wrong, our love is like a song but you won't sing along, you've forgotten about us.

Went to see the doctor today. Right external auditory meatus (that's in the ear) is swollen and oedematous. Pain's radiating to my jaw. Makes opening my mouth to chew food hard. sigh. This is NOT good :( And to add to all that, I've got 3 different kinds of pills to take- antibiotics, painkillers (side effect: GI disturbances), therefore, gastric pills. sigh. and ear drops too :( Doc says I shouldn't blow my nose as well. Good thing I've got no running nose.

I think i emo more easily when I'm in discomfort or when I'm sick. I'm not supposed to be feeling this way. But the conversation I had today with a friend, made me think, ALOT. I dont know if that's good or bad but I know I shouldn't really let it affect me. I should make my own decisions, call my own shots. But one thing he said which struck a chord in me was how much you'll actually want to spend time alone with someone you like. Every moment you have that you're free especially when time is what you're up against. *SIGH* Guess friends are funner to be around with? :S

I don't know. STOOPID ear pain, GO AWAY. Then the emo-ness will go away too :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: