July 05, 2009

Be grateful. Appreciate.

Who are you? I really don't know anymore. Everything anyone says, if you don't agree on it, you have to fight back, you HAVE TO start a "war". When are you going to grow up ? Stop being so immature. It really is annoying and I'm reaching my limits. Before this, I never knew I had limits. Right now, I just feel so disappointed in you and who you've become.

It's time to grow up. Stop blaming every single freaking mistake in your life on others. Take the blame when it is your fault. Learn to be grateful with what you have in life. Appreciate before it's too late. I hope you're reading this. I really don't know how to communicate with you anymore. It always turns into an argument. And I don't want to argue with you. I'm sick and tired of your excuses. Give me a break :(

xoxo, elvyna.

P/S# Thank God my grandpa accepted Christ last week. It truly is amazing how God works in His mysterious ways. I was so touched when I heard the news. Now I hope everything's going fine and doctors will give us the good news. Hey, at least the surgery's postponed. Good sign right? Thanks for the regards and prayers to those who've been encouraging me. Thanks.

No comments: