July 12, 2009

Post End of Semester results!

I really really want to thank God from the bottom of my heart. My pulse racing ever so quickly as I was tearing along the perforated lines of my result slip. My eyes frantically searching for the grades that would determine whether I make it to Semester 4 or not. The gush of relief I felt when what I saw was not what I expected. HE really works in miraculous ways. Beyond anything I can EVER imagine. And once again, He has blessed me abundantly in my studies. You are so awesome Daddy! (: Love you to the max! haha. Your grace is sufficient for me. Keeping faith (:

Another thing, Youth Rally in church went well this weekend. Thank God I could still worship lead though my throat was hurting so bad plus the cough and leaking nose that wouldn't stop. Thanks to my worship team too for helping me out so much. You guys rock! Everything worked out well. See? He's amazing no?

Told you so :P

xoxo, elvyna.

~Oh Lord, you've searched me. You know my ways. Even when I fail you, I know You love me.~ There's no greater love than this. <3

No comments: