February 02, 2009

Back to school.

Whoa. It has been a hectic week, what with Chinese New Year visitations and all. Been playing Left4Dead and COD so much too. Think I'll stop for a while. Spent so much on it :/

Went to Wei Phin's party last night. No pictures cos I forgot to bring my camera. Haha. Had fun there. Quite a number of ppl went. Been a long one week hol and I didnt study, AT ALL. Such a waste of time. sighs. no point regretting now. Anyways, going to bake chocolate cake now. Laters!

xoxo, elvyna.


P/s # Oh yea! Forgot to mention the most important thing!! MY Fernando Torres scored two goals in the 2-0 match against Chelsea last night/this morning. Watched the first half then fell asleep. Oh wells! Eeks. He rocks! :D (Poor Steek.Chelsea lost! ) hahaha. I'm so eveeeel :P

No comments: