January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese New year ya'll.

I have so many things I want to say I don't even know where to start. I think some are inappropriate for this blog too. sighs. So yes, I'll post it elsewhere more private. hmms.

Anyways, it was the last day of uni today. One week of hols. Nice :) Time to relax, catch up on studies and collect ang pows while I'm at it. Gonna be spending time with the dear family and distant relatives again. Everyone's going back to their hometown. Mine's only in Selangor :/ How how? Gonna be so bored then. oh wells. Anyone reading this whose hometown's in KL/Selangor, call me out! :) haha. See how it goes.

I hope things get better after CNY. They should. Life cannot suck all the time, I will not allow it.
Learn to be happy. Well, that's my new year's resolution this year. Just one. Hope I'll be able to achieve it. Sorry for making you worry. No more.

Gotta go now, Happy Chinese New Year friends! :) Love all of you guys!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: