February 11, 2009

Valentine's.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

~YOUR love never fails~ February 14th is coming. It's the most overrated day of the year i would say. Couples going out to overpriced restaurants for meals and doing couple-y stuffs on that day itself which costs almost double than any other normal day. Then why is it that people still go out on that day? Beats me :/ (haha.i bet u guys reading this actually thought i would say something, well, MORE)


Well, Valentine's to me is a day to celebrate with people you love. Not neccesarily people you are IN love with but just generally a day to appreciate people you love. Anyways, I'm gonna be in church come Saturday. Missions Conference is on from Friday- Sunday and Youth is having a Valentine's service on Saturday too. Gonna be pretty awesome. Dress code: Smart casual some more. hahaha :) Ooo. and I'm baking for the refreshments and worship leading for the service. It's just gonna be GREAT! :P (btw, Worship leading on Sunday Service was just so amazing. God is just so awesome! Was so nervous in the beginning, but God helped me through it. Hope I'll get better in time to come. I'll keep trusting Him. Amen! (: )

But, I really don't know. I mean, Valentine's can be anyday you want it to be, can't it? Oh wells, who am I to say? Haven't celebrated Valentine's before anyways :( On a separate note, it's my dog- Jewel's 8th birthday this Saturday! woot :) Gonna pamper her. Maybe a toenail trim, bubble bath, yummy food? hahaha. See how. Gonna be busy this Saturday. So much to do, so little time. God help me :S
xoxo, elvyna.
P/S# Everyday MUST be a great day from today onwards because I'll never know when my last day is, and I want to live each day to its fullest. Everyday MUST begin with me putting God first in my life. Give me the strength God...

No comments: