February 19, 2009

A letter to you. Stay strong.

I know what you're going through. I do. I've been through it myself. You know that. But you know what? You're going to make it through that. Just like I did or am still trying.

You've been such an inspiration to me. I've always wondered how you can always stay happy, smile through anything like everything's going to be alright, how you stay so strong despite whatever has happened. Despite your childhood, despite everything. I really really admire you. I know at times you feel insignificant, but know this, you are NOT. Firstly, cause the God who created you and I made you in His image and you're His precious child. He loves you so so so much. Everything that's happening to you is happening for a reason. Believe that. Remember the verse I told you that time? 1 Corinthians 10:13? It really is true. You will get out of this stronger and more mature.

Do not focus on it. Try and move on. Stop crying anymore. At least not everytime you're awake. Please. It hurts me so much everytime to know you are crying, wasting your tears on something like that. You mean so much to me. Do you even know that? Please just don't do anything that'll hurt yourself or people around you who care. Please please please. Life is precious. I don't know what I'll do without you. Yes, it sucks now, yes, it hurts, literally, yes, it feels like nothing else in the world matters anymore but there are still things that matters. Actually, everything matters except what you're sad of.

What do you do when you fall down? You get back up. You try and try and try until you can finally stand up on your own. Friends and family can help you but you must WANT to get up.

The joy of the Lord will be your strength. To know that He is the only one who will never leave you nor forsake you in any circumstance you may go through. It is by His love and grace that we are living this life. Don't waste it.

Circumstances do not need to change for you to become victorious, it's our hearts that needs to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Turn your eyes upon Him and all things'll fall into its place. Learn to fall back on Him.

He loves you. I love you.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: