June 22, 2008

Exams are OVER! Holidays BEGIN!

Exams ended as fast as it came. I think I did kinda badly but yea, I'll work harder for the end of semester one. Ish. Stuffs I studied din't really come out and stuffs I didn't study came out. Anyways, had to stay back in uni to do AIR topic after exams, which was pretty sad considering everyone was already out partying. But yea, I was tired anyhows. Went to Midvalley after everything with Amos, Lilian, Josh and Xiao Wen.

Watched 2 movies back-to-back! We wanted to do 3 but there wasn't enough time. So we had Carl's Junior for lunch. The bf la. hahaha. Him and his mushroom burger craving (= Double some more. Was pretty yummy though. Then we watched Incredible Hulk which was extreeeemmeely GOOD! Go watch if you guys reading this haven't. The graphics and story line/plot was reaaally superb. The bf especially liked the movie (I think it was cos' of Liv Tyler actually-he couldn't stop going on and on bout how perfect she was throughout the WHOLE movie). Haha. Wanted to watch it again some more. Some other day la. hmm.

Next we watched Made of Honour, starring Patrick Dempsey. Aiks!! An OBVIOUS reason to go watch the movie. It's something like My Best Friend's Wedding. The soundtrack to the whole movie was so nice :) I like. Yup. Then headed back to Vista where I helped him clean up his place. Pretty fun though I was really exhausted after being out the whole day. Ate dinner at 12AM in Lilian's place. Josh and Am cooked. A pretty "interesting" meal I should say. Lilian's mum's pork ribs were nice (:
Result of the bf cooking and leaving stuffs to fry while reading hot magazine :S *smart*
After that I was so tired I slept. haha. The rest watched football. Turkey-Croatia. Yup yup. Croatia should've won. Stoooopid penalties :(
Wells, woke up the next day to go on our Dim Sum breakfast in SS2! Gosh, I was waiting for this day since 2 weeks before. Was really hard to wake Wen and Lilian up. Them and their lousy tricks to get rid of me. I even had to cheerlead a bit to get them to wake up. Haha. And Am too. I seemed like the only person excited for Dim Sum. Well, actually I think I was :S Anyways, I FINALLY satisfied my craving for loh mai kai, siu mai, porridge, char siew pau,etc... I sound like a glutton. teehee :P At least I was HAPPIE! :D
Gan and Josh (who looks so funny in them glasses)The yummy, yummy, yummy dim sum!!

Random pic of Xiao Wen :P

He's leaving back to Sabah tomorrow. So sad =( Sighs. I'll see him in 3 days time anyways!! Can't waits!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: