June 12, 2008

Jien's Birthday and yet another Nando's outing.

It was Jien's birthday on Tuesday (10th June). Went with a whole big bunch of uni friends to this restaurant in Sri Petaling to celebrate. It was supposed to be a surprise, until Joshua spilled it to Jien himself. But nevertheless, we tried to cover up and made it a surprise in another surprise. Yup. Cool ey? So yea, I think we spent the whole time taking pictures and talking rather than actually eating. We were so noisy I was a little scared the shop people might as us to leave. But nah, nothing of the sort happened.

One of the three tables.HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY JIEN!

Went to Nando's (AGAIN) yesterday for lunch. Couldn't decide where to eat so yea, went to the one in OUG. I was sick and he didn't allow me to eat my extra hot peri-peri chicken so I had to stick with Mild. Like gosh, who eats mild? :( I was pretty bummed but yea, I think it was a good thing I didn't eat Extra Hot since I'm already sick now. sighs. I could've been sick-er. I'm so gonna buy the bottle of Extra Hot Peri-peri sauce when I'm well again and eat it with almost everything I can!!!! :D LILI-ANNNNNNNNNN! :P
See? MILD :(

xoxo, elvyna.



No comments: