June 17, 2008

Stressing!! :(

Summative is coming in like 3 days! I'm only like half way done. OH NOS! AIR topic deadline is on the same day as well. DIE la DIE la :S Looks like I gotta stay back in school after Summatives to start, finish and hand up my AIR topic. Pretty sad especially when I think everyone's gonna go our and party. sighs. what to do? Spermatogenesis and ethical implications for male infertility isn't easy wei :(

On the other hand, can't wait for everything to finish so I can go SHOPPING!! WEEE! Gonna shop till I drop (and of course when I run out of money la). After that I'll be on holiday for bout 3-4 weeks. So many people to go out with, so many places to go, so many things to do!!! It's time I pamper myself to bits again. Lalalala :P

Missing sayang now :)

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: