June 10, 2008

Super SPICY ah! SYOK! (:

I know, I know exams are coming in like 10 days (ALREADY?!) time or something and going out is not really a good thing. But yea, had to go out on Monday to pay the stoopid saman for yellow-line parking which happened in Bangsar. And the DBKL headquarters isn't easy to find either. Been looking for it since the day I got the saman. Anyways, decided to have lunch in Nando's Sungei Wang before going to Jalan Raja Laut (DBKL HQ).


I tell you guys, the extra hot peri-peri there is SUPER the EXTRA hot lo!!! haha. I normally order extra hot at other Nando's outlets and my nose only "leaks" at the end, but when I took a bite at this one, goodness, my nose "leaked" immediately at the first bite. It was super good ah! :)

Yup. I LOVE spicy food.

Lilian and her Hot Peri-peri. She looked like she was gonna cry :)
I think even my eyes were half leaking :S
Amos. haha:)

P/S# Been getting lotsa comments on my Facebook status. I'm not married k? No wedding dinner or anything I didn't invite any of you guys to. So don't worry, I didn't neglect you guys. haha:)


xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: