July 04, 2008

Sabah Trip Part 1

So I went to Sabah for my Community Oriented Project (COP) and also for holidays. Left on 25th June. Went with Lilian and Jon. Lilian and I, well, we KINDA overpacked. haha. I'm lazy to type. So just look at the pictures, will ya?My bag (dark blue) and Lilian's (the other one la).Me, Lilian, Jon in an AirAsia plane. It was so boring I think we played chor tai ti for an hour. And in that hour, I won like 5 times, i think :SThe stuffs I brought along. Not too many rite???:)Gardening at Cheshire Home for our COP.Me, Lilian, Joann ( Lilian and I stayed in her place in KK).

Joshua, Joann, Lilian, Jonathan (He stayed in Amos' house). All of us with Jennifer who runs Cheshire Home.

Then we went fishing. My first time!! Was pretty fun sitting on the rocks staring out into the big blue (and clear!) sea. It was raining, well, drizzling but we had umbrellas so I guess it wasnt that bad.
The view from where we were sitting to fish. Beautiful kan? :) Lilian and I.

Amos caught a fish (which was tiny and later used as a bait by Jon). Jon and Josh didn't have much luck. It started raining more heavily so we left early that day. More fishing tales up ahead :)


And what is a holiday without the sandy beaches, sun, sunblock and the sorts?
The view at Nexus beach.
Lilian and I. (I know, i know, by now there are sooo many pics of Lilian and I, but I can't help it that we take nice pics-haha. kidding)Amos and I. One of the few decent pics he actually smiled properly in :) haha. People-watching :)

Seafood in Sabah!! It's much much cheaper there in Sabah than it is here in KL. And it isn't too bad either ..
Prawns. I love the yellow yellow buttery thingy. Dunno what it is exactly though :S
Sweet Sour crab i think. Or was it spicy ??
Butter Milk crab. Tasted like Campbell's mushroom soup. haha.
Soft-shelled crab which was yummy!

Went to Jo's church on Sunday- Glory Christian Centre (GCC).After that had an awesome lunch with her dad (note: more seafood) and then her dad brought us up to Bukit Bendera (a hilltop) where one could see the whole city of KK. or at least I think it was the whole KK city...
Quite lazy to continue dee. Still lots more pics but I'm yet to get them from Lilian. Yup. Soon people, soon :)

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: