March 24, 2008

Charities and everything in between

Had a charity event in IMU on Saturday. Children from 3 shelter homes came and gathered in IMU to spend a fun day in. My group was in charge of the fashion show for the kids (note: where kids make their superhero costume to wear and parade). It was a pretty fun day. Super tiring though. The kids were relatively nice so it was easier to deal with them. yup yup.
Joshua, SzeYin, Me, Kor Woi.


Attended the Go-Green event in IMU on Friday. They asked me to become a model in the fashion show. Won First prize- RM 250!!! Sharing it with my designers though:) MAKAN! yea. It was a really hectic week. Didn't have the time to start studying also. sighs:( Will start very soon.
Joining the IMU Dance Competition on April 8th. Gonna start practising with my team mates soon. Joining the 3 on 3 basketball competition as well. Would be pretty fun, i hope :S

So many activities, so little time. And oh, did I mention I was elected treasurer of my batch? Stressssss!!!

Anyways, ended class at 10 something today. Went for lunch with Arafat, Ian and Nick- UMBRELLIE!!! in Bangsar. 3 of my IMU friends came too. Was nice:) Everyone's still the same. It's good to know. I really miss them all. So so so much. I love this feeling :)
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: