April 02, 2008

Dance dance dance!

Been soo busy in uni, not cos of lectures but cos of DANCE! Everyday practise, practise, practise. At first it was kinda crazy, with me having thoughts on quitting. But now, the friends I've made, the whole dance routine, everything, I just feel so satisfied with it all. So glad I joined.

It was raining so heavily today (insert: thunderstorms and lightning bolts) I was stranded in uni till 7 pm. Went to the music room, watched Amos drum with some seniors and all. He's really good. Freaking. Before that, was spending the whole afternoon getting acquainted with Esther from my dance group. She's a really nice person. We share so many things in common I felt that it was so easy to tell her anything. Been a really long time since I felt I could let it all out to someone I can trust. And I've barely known her for like, a week or 2? So it's pretty cool. Hmms.

Haven't started studying yet. All the past lectures notes are in a pile. The pile is getting higher by the day. I gotta start soon. Real soon..

IMU Ball. To go or not to go? That is the question.

xoxo, elvyna.

1 comment:

Blog Title says it all :) said...

HEY! Bei Inn here.
Remember me?
We used to be in the same bus.
Haha.
I dint know that you have a blog. :D