March 08, 2008

In loving memory of..

Amidst all the happiness, something terrible happened this week which I had no time to blog about. Bobo died. Yes, my hermit crab. He will be remembered by me for a looong time, not forever though. I think he was poisoned. Accidentally by me:( The stoopid papaya la. I totally regret it. No kidding. Anyways, here's the story. I found him 2 days ago out of his shell. I was estatic! I was like Bryan, Bryan, Bobo's out of his shell ready to change into another shell!!Come see come see! Little did I know, my poor crustacean had already passed on. And there you go. The death of my hermit crab. Coco's still alive though. sighs.. Goodbye Bobo. We've had some fun times. **Like when you pinched me using ur claw.** That's him out of his shell-dead. The back part is really soft. Eeew. I mean, what a pity:(
Hope alls well wherever you are .*sobs*

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: