March 11, 2008

Sad Sad Day..

Firstly, Coco ran away. He left his shell behind as well. No goodbye note, nothing. Sighs. And there it is. No more hermit crabs for me. All gone. Coco is one mysterious fella. Till now, no sight of him, and I doubt he can survive without a shell. So I'll probably find him naked and dead
:( Terrible terrible end.


Secondly, I fell down on the tar road in front of IMU yesterday. Was sooo painful. I tripped and fell on my knees. Amos and Wei Phin were with me. It was SO embarassing I tell you. Nothing happened when I got up, but blood starting showing a lil while later. Sighs. Went to Amos' place to get my wounds dressed. He had a first aid box at his place.

Sad right? I can't even walk properly now. Hope it'll heal soon and leave NO scars. Here's a pic...

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: