May 06, 2011

your crooked smile.

I want to paint my nails with every colour of the rainbow and eat ice cream out of a cone and take pretty pictures of flowers and food and puppies which I love so much. I want to stay up as late as I want, drinking coffee and playing computer games, or even reading every book I own. I want to dress up and look pretty without any reason, dancing to my favourite songs and singing along at the top of my lungs.


I want to tell everyone in the world how beautiful they are and how much they deserve. I want to roll down a hill of grass and watch the beautiful sunset in awestruck wonder at His beauty of creation. I want to look at old photographs and reminisce about the days that are gone and laugh and see how much I've changed. I want to laugh and laugh until I cry and my lungs feel like its going to burst.

I want to live each day like it has a purpose, because each day does.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: