March 28, 2011

Tears of anger.

It's one of those nights again.


I really don't want to fight but you always bring up the past and the past is something we all move on from, why can't you just see that? And every time it reaches the limit of my patience I snap and we're re-doing the whole cycle again. Why can't you just understand?

Maybe it was a wrong decision to be friends again. Maybe, just maybe, we aren't even meant to be friends. Because truth be told, I tried. Really hard. But that's where the problem is. You don't have to try hard, it just is.

I feel so angry/sad typing vigorously on my BB now. Don't use me as a reason, STOP using me as a reason. I don't want to care anymore. I seriously. can't. take . one. more. second. of. this.

Leave me alone :( Not this time we can't start again, not this time.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: