March 28, 2011

sunshine and strawberries.

Snacking on strawberries while writing this.


I met someone today. Well, not meet to be exact, but I noticed him.

He was sitting opposite me in the bus. He wasn't particularly cute or attractive in that way but there was something about him. Was it the way he looks like he's smiling even when he's not, or was it the way his long lashes flutter when he blinks?

I don't know. But there was just an attractiveness to it all. A pleasantness. He looks really approachable and friendly, like as if he's really likeable. (note: I am NOT a stalker ok?I just notice people :P)

Anyways, he got off the bus eventually but I don't know, it made me happy to see someone like that. Kinda made me wish I am like that around people too.

Sorry this is a really random post :/

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: