March 04, 2010

it's all a part of my plot.

Baked Chocolate Chunk Cookies today with a recipe a friend in IMU gave me. Love the combination of bread flour and plain flour which made the texture softer but chewier than previous cookies I've made. And the recipe produced about 300+ cookies (most of anything I've ever made). Supposed to make the cookies bigger but I prefer 'em bite-sized. Oh, and I bought a 1kg bar of dark chocolate to add in and my brother helped me coarsely chop it. It's so much better than using choc chips! Gives that uneven texture and the surprise you get when you find a large chunk of chocolate inside the cookie (:

Come get cookies from me anyone who wants some! I've made too many for my own good :/ LOL.

** On another note, I feel prettier today. Haha. Damn perasan I know but I like who I see in the mirror today. Must be a good day or something. Or maybe it's the way my hair falls naturally over my shoulder (unlike other days where I have to comb like a gazillion times to get it in place), or the fact that my eye bags are less obvious now already. Dunno. But, I love days like today. Makes me feel special somehow. Like I'm as pretty as other pretty people out there (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: