March 16, 2010

I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale.

My stomach is killing me :( :( One drop of spicy food in there and all hell breaks loose for my stomach. It's so painful :( :( How can I live not eating spicy food when that's all I've ever wanted to eat since forever?? *sigh* The pain is more uncomfortable and worst than period cramps, that's how bad it is :(

I just bathed my sexy baby. He's back! Miss him so much and I was so happy today knowing I would be able to see and feel him in my hands again. He's brand new, well, at least he looks like it. No more dents, scratches. Memories can sometimes be erased in this form, I guess. Although sometimes I find myself missing how my car was before this. Well, it held memories. Oh btw, I was talking bout' my Vios, in case you were wondering :D

I've got so many things to do, and so little time. I'm beginning to get stressed. PMS matching, GP report, Comm Med portfolio, PBLs, House Funds reimbursement, CG preparations, etc. wait, let me rephrase that- I'm EXTREMELY stressed :( :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: