March 02, 2010

If loving you was wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

I feel so dependent lately since I sent my car to the service centre. Gotta call my dad, then my bro and all to fetch me. *sigh* Guess it's true what they say bout' you not knowing what you've got until it's gone :( I hope my car comes back soon. I miss him :(

Just got back from the doctor's. He says I've got acid indigestion and fever. Prescribed some paracetamol and antacids to me. Guess I gotta lay off spicy food for a while. This sucks :( I can't live without spicy food. Noooo.

Tomorrow's the Community Medicine presentation thing for the Househould Survey. My group asked me to do the presentation because I've got the image, fluency and what not. But I know they're just saying all those so they themselves don't have to do it. Oh wells, shouldn't be that hard to do right? Just talk for about 10-15 minutes. I guess I can do it.

I've started studying and revising Semester 4 stuffs and I feel my brain is so rusty I can't store any information. This is NOT good. Hope I'll be able to retain at least some information soon.

Went out for dinner with dad and some of his colleagues yesterday. Was a different side of dad I've never seen before. And it made me realize how much I admire him for the values and beliefs he holds in his heart. Wow. We may not always have the best of conversations but last night would remain in my memory for a long time. My dad is a man I really admire and look up to, for real.

And I guess that ends all my random ramblings.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: