February 01, 2010

A wookiecookie is stuck to my teeth, help!

So in my last post I said I found a cool baking website, I tried one of their recipes which seemed quite interesting. It was called the Wookie Cookie, named after Chewbacca from Star Wars. Cool right? That's what caught my attention to attempt to make it. So yea, I made WookieCookies! They're really chewy and yummy! (: So the following pictures are sorta like behind-the-scenes/the-making-of the cookies. Enjoy the pics! It's taken by my SLR. I need lots more practise I know (:

*Click on pics to enlarge*
Dry ingredient: Sifting the 2 1/4 cups of flour. I almost always end up getting flour on myself, don't ask me why, i don't know :/
Wet ingredient: The butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar beaten up by the mixer. what a pretty sight (: ( i still dream of getting a Kitchen Aid mixer,sigh, then this step would be so easy)
Adding the yummy stuffs! Added one cuppa Hershey's milk chocolate chips and one cuppa semi-sweet chocolate chips. Read: OVERLOAD on choc chips! me likes (:

And after mixing dry+wet+Hershey's choc chips together,

It was time to BLOB the dough in tiny balls on the tray lined with grease paper. I always imagine I'm creating some sorta army at this part. I'll aligned them nicely and make sure its straight.Weird, I know but it's just a habit i guess :S
Look at the choc chips peeking out of the dough! It's like they're trying to escape! or.........maybe not :/

After putting it into the oven for 15 mins, the kitchen smelt of freshly baked cookies and TADAAAH!

SUPER DUPER chewy chocolatey yummy cookies! (: Made me smell like cookies too. I smell yummy! (lol, so perasan!) But I do! ;)

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: