February 09, 2010

My baby's injured and not sexy anymore :(

Sometimes bad things happen. And sometimes it may not even be your fault, but who's to say when bad things happen? It just well, happens. So yea. Got into my most major accident yesterday. This uncle driving a Nissan Sunny banged the left front of my car and i saw my whole bumper tear off in front of my eyes :( It was really scary.

Then the whole drama ensued and he didn't want to pay. So I dragged him to the police station with me. Waited two hours just to get my report taken down :/ wasted my time. Then today had to go to the HQ in KL to collect the printed report. Waited a while more for that. Went home to search for the insurance policy thing. Dad didn't tell me what I needed to prepare. I really have no idea how to deal with insurance claims and all. Would certainly help if my parents actually cared. That's what happens when you don't live with them I guess. They care less/not at all. Sucks to do it all alone. sigh. Feels scari-er. Thank God for grandmas.

And then to Toyota just now to try to get my car fixed but if I leave it there now they'll only start work after CNY. So no point, the guy just temporarily stuck the bumper back. I'll send my car there after CNY, which just happens to be when I start uni. How to go to school? Cycle? It would certainly help in my lose-weight programme but I'll probably die from air pollution. That or I'll more likely end up as road kill o_O *sigh*

The inconvenience, everything. And it's not my fault :( Sometimes, it just happens.

My bumper which i had to forcefully push back in so it'll stop slipping off and dropping. The whole thing is loose. Slides off when I drive so half way I gotta push it back in. Scary right? Today whilst I was driving back from KL, it slipped off and kinda dangled.

Thank God nothing happened to me throughout this whole ordeal. I'm glad I'm alive and in one piece.

xoxo, elvyna.

1 comment:

sj said...

Put duct tape to good use :)
No need for manual pushing.