February 18, 2010

Cause everybody knows that nobody really knows, how to make it work or how to ease the hurt.

And I put up a strong front in front of him,
I don't want him to see me cry, to see my tears,
I don't want him to worry and feel sad.
I don't want him to leave with that last image of me before he leaves in a few hours.

But now, tonight, with so much clarity,
I crumble and I break down.

But not because I'm tired of saying goodbyes,
Not because I want things to be different.
I can only wish for it to be different,
But I'm grateful for everything that has happened.

It's just that I'll miss him so much and the thought of not being able to be with him just hurts me to the core :(

"It'll make us stronger," he says.

It sure will adorable, it sure will. I have faith in us.

xoxo, elvyna.

1 comment:

Mandy :) said...

Vyna.. I may not know exactly what your story is, but just sending *hugshugs* as a sister yea. Love :)