February 11, 2010

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time.

Random post today:

- First things first, this is probably my last post till after CNY so HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to those who read my rather boring blog. Thanks. Haha. Have a safe trip back to your hometowns wherever you guys are from and enjoy the holidays man. Hope ya'll get loads of ang paus but more importantly, spend quality time with the family and relatives.

- So all I bought for this CNY is just like 10% of what I would normally buy in previous years. I don't know why. Maybe it's cos I started shopping like yesterday? Last minute right? haha. But anyways, I love what I bought. My Topshop dress rocks and I can't wait to wear it (: lalalala.

- I miss Nick, alot :( Poor guy has been feeling like crap and falling sick. Hope he'll rest more and get well soon. And next week's CNY already :/

- Since I have a DSLR, I feel like getting a Polaroid. It's so cool to be able to see the pics you take there and then but they don't sell it anymore. Anyone know where I can get one? That, or maybe a LomoCam. *sigh* so hard to please huh me?

- My uncle and family from Sabah are gonna be down for CNY! They're staying at grandma's place here for bout a week. Can't wait to see me cousins (: Haven't seen them in 2 years, they will be big by now! Gilbert and Lilian! eeks! I love kids, especially when they're blood-related to me! (yes, biased I am) ♥ And I can't wait for reunion dinner too. Yee Sang! (:

- I just realized I've never "celebrated" (if that's even the word for it) Valentine's day before in my life! Haha. Guess this year the tradition continues.. Haha.

- I'm addicted to house music ever since my brother burnt me a CD and left it in my car. It's so awesome how come I've never appreciated it before?! Never too late I say. Loving the bass and beats (: Makes my head bop to the beat. No wonder recently when I'm driving people in neighbouring cars tend to stare. Oh well, I don't care :P

That's all for random posts. Teehee :D

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: