July 28, 2008

Don't you see I'm not the only one for you, But you're the only one for me.

July's ending. I can't wait. It's been the worst month ever in my whole entire life. Depression depression depression. But hey, August is coming. Looking forward to some days. yea. Sighs. I'm taking this day by day. Thanks for all those who've been very encouraging. It's nice to know people care. yup yup.

But I'm learning to see things from a different perspective now. The bigger picture the way he puts it. What ever has happened definitely happened for a reason. No point regretting and complaining. I just need time to stop breaking down and crying. I just need to embrace the heartbreak and pain and learn, learn to be stronger, learn to mature, learn everything i've overlooked before. And I'm sure once I've done that, I'll become a better person. And he will too in time. And then who knows?

When the timing's right, the person's right, under God's plan....

Anything can happen :)

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: