July 21, 2008

Sadly missed and loved but forever remembered.

Things just happened so quickly. One day he was fine, the next, he just wasn't here anymore. I'm talking bout my grandpa. He passed away last Thursday at 6.45pm. He went peacefully on his bed at home. Grandma and Bryan were there with him during his last moments. SIGH. I really don't know what else to say. The next few days after his passing were just hectic. Funeral wake service held for two nights at Xiao En centre in Cheras, His body and coffin sent for cremation yesterday, collected his remains today and placed it in an urn, went to Nilai Memorial Park and placed it in his niche. He's in a better place now. I'm happy for him, I really am. I just want him to know I really miss him here and I love him, something I've never told him before.

I'll never forget you grandpa.
I miss you so badly, I miss the things you do, the way you complain bout little little things, your favourite foods,etc..
I'll cherish those memories you've left me with for the past 18+ years of my life.
You've seen me grow up, from a pesky little kid to a teenager today, you've taught me lessons in life, values which I'll remember forever.
I love you grandpa, things just won't be the same without you around anymore, just so you know.
I'll take care of grandma, don't you worry. I'll make you proud. See you when I see you.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: