July 26, 2011

Fifth.

Caught up with my favourite 5 year old at her birthday party on Sunday. Been a year since I last saw her. She was initially coy towards me when I saw her and wished her and gave her her present which I got from UK. In a while though, she started being chatty and came up to me loads of times to tell me stories of her life. By the end of the night, we were as close as before again, and it felt as if I never left.


My arm got tired by the time I got home from carrying her almost the whole night. Come on, how could I say no to a face like hers when she looked up and asked me to carry her?

There's just something about the innocence of a child that brings a smile to my face. If only everyone was as honest, as open and as innocent as a child. I wonder what kind of world that would be then. To have child-like faith, what amazing things could happen from that!


Favourite 3 people (:

Polaroids are so fun especially with people I love!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: