July 19, 2011

BACK.

Been a while since I blogged. I'm back in KL finally, after one year. It's good to be back, but I haven't had the time to rest and get over my jet lag and I've already started electives at Hospital Kuala Lumpur (which I totally hate). And the sun, OMG, the SUN is out to get me, I'm sure. I've probably already had 8 outfit changes since I got back like 3 days ago. I think UK has decreased my tolerance for heat :(

I PASSED my intermediates exam btw! God is awesome, AGAIN! (: So yea, guess who's a 4th year medic now? :P

Anyways, will blog more soon once I get over this jet lag. So many people to meet up with, so little time for myself to rest. That's why I didn't want to let people know I'm back. No offence, I wanna meet up still, just not so soon. Electives are stupid I'm planning to skive tomorrow. Alright then. Gonna sleep now because it's 7am in the UK.

Tah.
Here's a picture of my room in my new place in the UK right after I moved in. I miss it already!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: