December 26, 2010

Now I've found, the greatest love of all is mine ♥

Last night in Greece! :(


Abundance of orange trees on the streets of Athens.
Plucked one and aunt tried it. Juicy! :D
Yea, yea. I KNOW I have lots of pictures of the Acropolis but it's nice!
Taking the Metro. It wasn't on strike on Boxing day. It was since we got here. Politics. pfft.
Interior of the Metro station is awesome cos it used to be on top of ruins. So they excavated it and placed it all around in exhibition cases in the station, therefore making it half museum as well as a train station!

Athens Flea Market. So many things to see and admire (: I like flea markets. Can spend hours and hours and hours there..
Army stuffs. So cool. I is wants the helmet! (:

Random things sold at the flea market.
Super awesome vintage cars. If only I was rich enough to buy it all and display it at home. Super cool (:
Antique camera I was playing around with and felt so sad to let go of :( I want :( i heart vintage stuffs. *sigh* especially cameras!
All kinds of lenses on sale (:
Super cool antique/old school cameras for sale!
Roasted chestnuts aunt was addicted to. 2EUR for 6 PIECES :/
South American performance on the streets. It is quite nice to listen to but they were trying to sell their record as well!
Man sawing the meat off the skewer for me (:
My super yummy pork kebab. Costed me 9EUR though :(
Fried eggplants.
Aunt's Beef Kebab.
Steps leading up to the Acropolis.
Acropolis.
Little boy playing the accordion. He smiled for the photo. So cute (:
Ending the day with one LARGE scoop of Chocolate Parfait ice cream (which is super delish!). Got the rainbow earrings from the flea market. A guy handmade them! Weee! So happy to look at and wear them. (:

ευχαριστώ Ελλάδα! (which translates thank you Greece!) Leaving in about 24 hours to London to celebrate the new year! All in all, I had a GREAT trip in Greece!! (:

xoxo, elvyna.

1 comment:

WP said...

thumbs up to more pork!