November 21, 2010

i still heart london.

Just got back to Southampton after a hectic weekend in London with the dad and bro. They've arrived safely back in Malaysia now and it really breaks my heart that there's nothing to look forward to anymore :( I miss them so much already and it was tough trying to hold back tears even as i hugged them and said goodbye. Goodbyes are never easy, no matter how many times you've said and done it.


So yea, my purse got pickpocket-ed in London over the weekend. Must've happened on Friday night but I didn't realize until i needed it on Saturday morning. Made police report and stuffs but I still need to go back to London to the Malaysian embassy on a weekday to report because my Ic and driver's license was in the purse as well and they're scared people will use it for identity theft or something. Sigh :( No cards, cash. I'd rather they took my Ipod instead :( So many memorabilia I've stored in it. It's quite a traumatising experience actually :( :(

Anyways, at least I didn't get hurt in anyway. Thank God for that. Got to be more alert and careful next time I guess :/ Stayed with the best friend for a night after family left and it was really nice to be with someone closest to family when I was feeling low. Thank God for her too.

Well, last week on Cardiology ward which makes it my last week on Medicine block of my postings. How time flies! hope it'll be an eventful week and things will get better.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: