November 16, 2010

First entry off the Macbook Pro! (:

So as ya'll know, my dad and bro are around in Southampton/London to visit me! So exciting! Brought them around Southampton on Sunday after church and then to Portsmouth on Monday. Nothing much, but it's just so nice seeing them and hanging out again (: Feels so great being with family, nothing beats that feeling. Anyways, here are some random pics of me and my family on our fun day(s) out!!


P/S: I know I've put on weight, don't comment on that! :( I can't help it it's too cold I need more food!




Trying on bro's new Rayban glasses. I look like one of 'em students from China don't I? :P teehee.

Anyways, gonna go up to London this Thursday to meet up with them again before they leave on Saturday. It's gonna be sad but at least I saw them! (:

Oh, and as the title suggests, I've got my new macbook pro. Still trying to get a hang of it though. Totally different from windows but it's all good so far.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: