May 23, 2010

Could've loved you all my life if you hadn't left me out in the cold.

Been about a week plus since I last blogged. Studying for exams can really tire me out so easily. Been sleeping on average about 4 hours a day for the past 2 weeks, I feel so sleep deprived but I've no more time to study if I sleep so much :( I really hope I can make it through the next couple of weeks before my EOS5 and I hope I'll finish studying everything by then :/ Praying real hard.

I think it's exam period for almost everyone out there so to you guys, All the Best and Study Hard so we can all play hard after exams! Partner school matching results would be out this week so wish me luck guys! Not sure if I really want what I initially thought I wanted anymore but we'll see where God wants me to go. Doesn't really matter to me anyways.

I need to stop thinking unnecessary stuffs and start focusing on stuffs that needs to be focused on. If only you could look inside my head, you'll see how jumbled up it is and how messed up things are :/ Good thing only I know how it's like. On another note, I seem to be accidentally injuring myself alot lately :( Whacking myself here and there by accident, it's not even funny how many bruises I have all over my body already :( Gotta be more careful I guess.

Anyways, gotta get back to them lecture notes so I'll leave ya'll with two songs I'm currently DAMN addicted to.





Just tell me you don't love me
Tell me you don't feel the same way that I do
Tell me I don't make you smile
Like I do when you walk in the room
You're so hard to let go.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: